Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Trip to the Fair

We went to the Butler County Fair on Saturday evening with some friends of ours, Pete, Shari and Olivia. We had a great time and so did the kids. First it was the merry-go-round and boy let me tell you Dean was a fan of that, I'm talkin' a full fledged tantrum when we couldn't spend all night on there. So then we thought to distract him and get on the pony ride, it worked. And then of course since it was Shari's birthday I had to go on the Pharaoh ship with her. It went super high and let me tell you that we are really getting too old for these things.





Congratulations to the Hulshult Family. The new addition has arrived!! Hello little Andrew!

1 comment:

Bonnie Newell said...

Hey, you got my vote :-)
If you need a VP let me know, I have lots of experience and won't raise taxes! Aunt Bonnie