Friday, January 25, 2008

Our little Toddler

Well, we have a toddler on our hands. I think since he had his own party he feels entitled to have his own 'everything'. We have experienced the dreaded tantrums, separation anxiety and individual personality. All of which every strong young boy should go through but seriously, can we take on one at a time please. He is teething too, so I do have to give him that for an excuse but that's all I've got. 
He is randomly laughing out loud for no reason sometimes. He just looks at me and laughs with an open mouth and just grins. It is amazing how everything is starting to make sense to him.  He is learning so much every day.  He is now completely off the bottle and nighttime is actually a very pleasant time for Tony and I to read books and cuddle with him. I love it. He is definitely growing into a strong personality but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Naptime!

I'm too sexy for my clothes. Too sexy for my clothes, too sexy, yea!

How do I look?

                               Check out my new ride. Thanks Nanny and Pappy!

                                             

No comments: