Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hey Everyone!


Well I thought maybe since most everyone is doing the 'blog' thing, maybe it would be good to keep everyone up to date on The Harris Family (mostly Baby Dean). Special thanks to The Newell Gang for helping me get started:)
To start off, we moved in late July to Trenton, Ohio that's a little North East-ish to Hamilton where we lived for 4 years. I can't believe it's been four years since Tony and I were married! Wow, time flies when you're having fun! awwww, sweet huh? Well anyway, since moving we have been trying to get everything situated and settled and not to mention raise a 9 month old. We have been really busy, but having a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Bonnie Newell said...

What a great blog. I love seeing little Dean in the pumpkin patch. Love to all three. Aunt Bonnie